To quickly find your search result on the web pages follow these
- Enter keyword(s) into the 'search box' and click on the Search
- When the search results appear, click on the highlighted text
to navigate to a web page that contains your search result.
- When you get to the search results page, click on the Edit button
in the Main Menu of your web browser (either Internet Explorer
or Netscape) and select 'Find (on This Page)' from the drop-down
- Type your keyword into the text box and select 'Find Next'.
- You will be directed to the first occurrence of the keyword
on that web page.